CEO SilverArrow Capital Group
Thomas Limberger, a global industrial and restructuring expert, has a record of strong, decisive executive leadership in multinational, listed organizations ranging from €500 million to €7 billion in revenue. Thomas has a successful M&A and restructuring track record, with a realized M&A deal volume of over €16b.
In 2017 Thomas co-founded the European Infrastructure Management Group; a new partnership based in London, set up specifically to create financing solutions for large scale infrastructure projects.
In 2011 Thomas founded the SilverArrow Capital Group, a private investment firm, focusing on industrial growth sectors, real estate and infrastructure projects, supported by a leading global advisory and operations team. Thomas is a licensed financial expert and advisor by the US SEC and the UK FCA.
- Chairman and CEO: Von Roll Holding AG, Switzerland
- CEO and Vice Chairman: OC Oerlikon AG, Switzerland
- CEO, Central Europe and National Executive: General Electric International
- SVP Business Development, EMEA, Fresenius Medical Care
- General Manager, France: Fresenius Medical Care