Chief Operating Officer (COO) Kapsch Group
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Kapsch CarrierCom
Managing Director Kapsch PublicTransportCom
Kari Kapsch is Chief Operating Officer of the Kapsch Group, Chief Executive Officer of Kapsch CarrierCom and Managing Director of Kapsch PublicTransportCom. Furthermore, he holds various positions in other directly and indirectly affiliated companies.
- COO Kapsch Group (since 2002, Executive Board member since March 2001)
- CEO Kapsch CarrierCom AG (since April 2010)
- Managing Director of Kapsch PublicTransportCom GmbH (since October 2016)
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board Kapsch BusinessCom AG
- Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board Kapsch TrafficCom AG
- Various functions in directly and indirectly affiliated companies
Beginning in 1982, Kapsch oversaw the hybrid manufacturing at the Kapsch Group. In 1990, he took over the business area of Traffic Telematics Solutions and built up the business field of transportation systems. In the subsequent years, Kari Kapsch led numerous business areas. He was appointed COO of the Kapsch Group in 2002 and CEO of Kapsch CarrierCom in April 2010. He is also Managing Director of Kapsch PublicTransportCom.
Kari Kapsch holds a doctorate in Physics from the University of Vienna. He is active in numerous industry association; for example, he is President of the Austrian Electrotechnical Association, Vice President of the Vienna Economic Chamber as well as a member of the board of the Austrian Association of the Railway Industry or the University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien.